This policy applies to you if you use our website, app or other provided services (the “Platform”). It also applies to you if you interact with us regarding your use, or potential use, of the Platform.
The policy does not apply to you if you are an event attendee who has bought or is looking to buy a ticket using the Ticket Tribe Platform. In such case Ticket Tribe is the data processor and the data controller is the Organiser of each event. The Organiser has the legal responsibility to tell those individuals how their personal data will be collected and used.
What data do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Your name, email address, and other information needed to provide our services to you.
- Data collected from forms which are located on our website or app. This includes, but not limited too; when registering for our services, contacting us via support forms, subscribing to our newsletter and asking for additional features.
- Automatically collected data that may include but is not limited to identifiers associated with your device (e.g. IP address), characteristics of your device or browser, activity statistics while using the Platform, and other data collected through cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Ticket Tribe takes the security of any data which is stored on our servers very seriously. To ensure data security, we do the following:
- We handle all personal data as confidential.
- We encrypt services, where possible, using SSL.
- We restrict access to personal data by giving access only to those employees and contractual parties, who need the data for processing purposes, and to whom strict contractual confidentiality obligations apply.
- We store personal data mainly in digital form and not on paper, to ensure more secure monitoring of access.
- The personal data storage technology is protected with the necessary IT technology and organisational protection measures.
- All payment transactions are processed by external providers and no credit/debit card information is collected or stored on Ticket Tribe servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal informtation, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What do we do with your data?
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- To ensure that the Platform is best presented to you based on your browser settings and location.
- To be able to enable you to sell tickets to your customers where the data will be shown to the customer before or after the sale.
- To offer user support.
- To fulfil legal obligations.
To whom is your data disclosed?
Ticket Tribe does not sell Personal Data to any third party, including advertisers. We may disclose your data to third party activities for the following purposes:
- For legal purposes such as to check your credit rating or ensure that you do not have any fraud history and to fulfil the purposes of our terms and conditions.
- In case of mergers or acquisitions related to Ticket Tribe, personal data may be disclosed to third parties that are involved in the merger or acquisition.
- If we use external service providers, who provide certain services for us, such as website services or hosting, marketing services and IT support services, then in the provision of these services, these subcontractors may have access to your personal data and/or they may process the data. We demand that our external service providers apply and implement security measures to ensure the integrity and security of your data.
What are your rights?
In line with the applicable legal acts concerning data protection, you have the right to:
- Apply for access to your personal data.
- Apply for the correction of your personal data.
- Apply for the deletion of your personal data.
- Apply for the limitation of processing your personal data.
- Apply for a transfer of your personal data.
- Apply for a withdrawal of the consent you gave to processing personal data.
- Express your opposition to the use of automated decisions (including profiling).
How long do we store your data?
Your personal data will be stored as long as is necessary to provide you the services you requested and also as is set out in the applicable laws. Non-personal data that has been collected will be stored indefinitely.
By using Ticket Tribe, you have familiarised yourself with and agreed to these principles and terms.